The Zeus Network or simply Zeus is for those who love the content from social media influencers. Zeus is launched by social media influencers Lemuel Plummer, King Bach, Amanda Cerny, and DeStorm Power to share their content on a common platform. With a monthly/ yearly subscription, the content can be streamed on different platforms. However, first, it needs to be activated. Here’s how you can activate the Zeus Network on Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and others. Before that, let’s take a look at the Zeus Network subscription process.
Zeus Network Subscription – Step-by-step Process
It is necessary to have a Zeus Network subscription before moving ahead with the activation process. So, here are the steps for subscription:
- Visit the official website through any browser – www.thezeusnetwork.com.
- Click on the ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW’ button (in red color) on the home screen.
- You will be redirected to the Login page. Select the subscription plan and move on to the ‘Create your account’ section.
- Fill in details such as email address, password, and payment details (name on card, card number, and Promo code). Click the ‘Start Subscription’ button.
- That’s it! The subscription is complete.
How to Activate Zeus App on Roku?
Roku 3rd Generation and higher devices support the Zeus Network app. So, you can follow the steps mentioned below to activate the app on these devices:
- Turn on your connected Roku device and press the ‘Home’ button to reach the home screen.
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Streaming Channels’ option and search for the Zeus app.
- Select the app from the search results and click the ‘Install’ button. Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Now, locate the app and open it. Log into your Zeus account. You will see an activation code on the screen.
- Now, visit the official activation page at thezeusnetwork.com/activate and provide your email address. Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Complete the activation process by providing the activation code.
- Enjoy watching Zeus content on your Roku device.
Activate Zeus Network App on Amazon Fire TV?
You can enjoy the Zeus Network’s content on your Amazon Fire TV via the Zeus app. Here’s what you need to do to activate it:
- Turn on the Fire TV and visit the Amazon App Store.
- Look for the Zeus app and download it on your Fire TV.
- Once the download is complete, open the app and log into your account to get the activation code.
- Now, go to thezeusnetwork.com/activate and type in your email ID in the space. Hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Provide the activation code when asked to complete the process.
- The app will load and you can now watch the content on your Fire TV.
How to Activate Zeus App on Samsung Smart TV/ TIZEN TV?
To activate the Zeus Network on the Samsung Smart TV, follow the steps mentioned here:
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and search for the Zeus app.
- Install the app and open it. Click the ‘Sign In’ button and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- On a PC or mobile device, go to thezeusnetwork.com/activate and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process using the generated code.
- The app on the TV will refresh and will be ready to watch.
Guide to Activate Zeus App on Android TV?
Here’s how you can activate the Zeus Network app on Android TV. These steps will be similar for all Android-based Smart TVs.
- Open the Play Store on your Android TV and search for the Zeus app.
- Install the app on your device and open it.
- Select the sign-in option to get the activation code.
- Now, visit thezeusnetwork.com/activate and provide your email address.
- Click the ‘Next’ button and complete the further process for activation.
- On successful activation, the app will refresh and will be ready for streaming.
How to Activate Zeus Network on Apple TV?
Apple TV 4th Generation or higher and tvOS 11 or greater support the Zeus Network. Here are the steps for activation:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV and look for the Zeus Network app.
- Select the app from the search results and install it on your device.
- Now, locate the app and open it. Select the sign-in option to generate the activation code.
- Once you have the activation code, visit thezeusnetwork.com/activate and enter your email address. Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Complete the activation process by following the on-screen instructions and the app will be ready to stream.
Troubleshooting – Lagging Video
If you are facing a lagging issue while playing the video on the Zeus app, here are some fixes to try:
- Make sure you’re connected to an active and fast internet connection.
- Clear your browser’s cache and restart the browser.
- Update the browser to the latest version.
- Switch to a different internet connection.
- Switch the video quality to a lower resolution.
- Turn off your internet filtering devices and re-visit the website.
- Try accessing the app (video) from a different device.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Can I access the Zeus Network app on my iPhone?
Yes, the Zeus app can also be accessed on your iPhone and iPad (running on iOS 12 or higher)
Q. Can I stream the Zeus app via Chromecast?
Yes, just make sure that your PC and Chromecast device are connected to the same internet.
Q. How can I reset my Zeus Network account’s password?
You can reset the Zeus Network account’s password using the following process:
- Go to the official login page and enter your email address. Hit the ‘Next’ button.
- Click the ‘Reset your password’ option.
- Provide your email address and click the ‘Reset Password’ option again.
- A password reset link will be sent to your inbox.
- Click the link and complete the password reset process.
Q. Why can’t I disable subtitles on some videos?
If you don’t see the option to disable subtitles on some videos, it is because those are the parts of these videos. Hence, it cannot be disabled.
Q. Can I unsubscribe from the email notification I receive from Zeus?
Yes. Just find the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email from Zeus and click it. You can also unsubscribe from the notification through the Email Settings option under your Zeus account.