TVOne is a popular American TV channel with a primary focus on the African-American audience. The channel can be streamed on different platforms and devices via the TVOne application which is available for both Android and iOS devices. The app needs to be activated on the respective device to access the content. Thus, here we have covered the simple procedures of activating the TVOne app on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, Xbox One, and PS4 via tvone.tv/activate page. Once the app is activated, you can enjoy your favorite shows/ movies anytime, anywhere.
Steps to Activate TVOne on Roku
Here’s how you can activate the TVOne app on your Roku device:
- Press the ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen.
- Select the ‘Streaming Channels’ section and search for the TVOne app.
- Select the app from the search results and click the ‘Add the Channel’ button to begin the download process.
- Locate the app on the home screen and open it. You will see an activation code on the screen. Leave the screen as it is.
- Now, go to the device activation page at tvone.tv/activate and enter the activation code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the activation process.
How to Activate TVOne on Amazon Fire TV
Watch TVOne on your Amazon Fire TV by following the simple activation process :
- Go to the Amazon Apps & Games Store on your Fire TV and sign into your Amazon account.
- Search for the TVOne app and install it on your device.
- Once the installation is successful, open the app to generate the registration/ activation code. Take note of the same.
- Now, go to tvone.tv/activate on a different device (mobile or PC). Enter the activation code carefully in the given box.
- The next page will appear. Complete the activation process.
Guide to Activate TVOne on Apple TV
You need to follow the steps mentioned below for activating the TVOne app on your Apple TV:
- Open the Apple App Store on your TV and search for the TVOne application.
- Click the ‘GET’ button and wait for the download process to begin. The installation process will begin automatically.
- Open the app and sign in to your TVOne account. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, go to the activation page at tvone.tv/activate and enter the code in the given box.
- If the code is correct, you will be redirected to the next step. Complete the activation process carefully.
Activate TVOne on Android TV
Here are the steps for activating the TVOne app on your Android TV device:
- Turn on your Android TV and search for the TVOne app on your device’s Play Store.
- Select the app from the search results and click the ‘Install’ button to begin the download.
- The installation process will begin automatically.
- Once the installation is complete, locate the app and launch it.
- Sign in to your TVOne account and get the activation code.
- On a different device, go to tvone.tv/activate page and enter the activation code in the given box.
- Complete the activation process and enjoy your favorite TVOne content.
Steps to Activate TVOne on Xbox One
You can also watch TVOne app content on your Xbox device. Here are the steps to be followed for activating the app:
- Turn on your Xbox device and search for the TVOne app.
- Select the app and start the installation process.
- Once the app is installed, go to the Xbox menu and select the ‘Activate Channel’ option.
- Choose your TV provider and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Go to tvone.tv/activate and enter the activation code. Complete the activation process by following the on-screen steps.
Steps to Activate TVOne on PS4
For enjoying the TVOne content on your PlayStation 4, complete the following activation process:
- Turn on your PS4 device and go to the home screen.
- Choose the TV option and then select the ‘Video’ option.
- Search for the TVOne app and download the same on your device.
- Locate the app and open it.
- Select your TV Provider. You will see an activation code on the screen.
- Now, visit the device activation page tvone.tv/activate and enter the activation code.
- If the code is correct, you will be redirected to the next page. Complete the activation process to enjoy TVOne on your PS4.
Troubleshooting – TVOne App not working
If the TVOne app is not working on your device, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your device is connected to a good internet connection.
- Close the app and wait for some time. Now, re-open and try accessing the content again. Sometimes, the app doesn’t load due to server errors.
- Press the Home and Power buttons at once for 10 seconds and release.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Check if the app is logged in on multiple devices at the same time.
If the issue is not resolved, connect with the customer support team.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the owner of TV One?
Urban One owns TV One.
Q. Do I need to pay for the TVOne app?
No, the TVOne app is free to download. However, you must have a subscription with a participating TV Provider to watch the app’s content.
Q. The TVOne activation code is not working. Why?
The activation code doesn’t work due to the following reasons:
- If the entered code is incorrect.
- The code has to be activated as soon as it is generated. If you wait for a long time, the code will expire.
You can uninstall and reinstall the app to get a new activation code.
Q. What if I don’t have a participating TV Provider’s subscription? How can I watch TVOne’s content?
If you want to stream TVOne’s content without TV Provider subscription/ cable connection, subscribe to a streaming service viz. Philo or DIRECTV Stream.
Q. When is a show broadcast?
The TVOne shows’ schedule is available at tvone.tv/schedule for a week. You can check the same for information on rebroadcasts.